WELCOME TO
divider dots
Luxury Yachting 360°
play intro
unmute
WELCOME TO
divider dots
Luxury Yachting 360°
welcome to
divider dots
luxury yachting 360°
divider
Destinations
divider

When chartering a superyacht, the world is your oyster. From absolute tranquillity to breath-taking adventures, a luxury charter will offer you all you can imagine and more. Imperial provide bespoke and exclusive journeys around the most alluring cruising grounds throughout the seven seas.

Charter Destinations
New Construction
divider
NEW CONSTRUCTION
divider

Imperial’s unparalleled reputation goes beyond the extensive list of Superyachts built and under construction. Imperial takes pride in its reputation for unparalleled attention to detail and keen supervision throughout the construction process. An Imperial Superyacht, is distinct from any other.

New Construction
divider
CREW
divider

An essential aspect of a successful Superyacht. We work closely with crew from around the world to ensure that the only very best are selected to work on our Superyachts. To ensure the highest standards, we also run complete training programmes, ranging from safety to personalised services

crew management crew application
divider
latest imperial news
Celebrating World Ocean Day With The Blue Marine Foundation
Industry / 06.2021
Celebrating World Ocean Day With The Blue Marine Foundation
Working to protect our ocean with the Blue Marine Foundation team. BLUE’s mission is to see at least 30% of the world’s ocean under effective protection by 2030 and the other 70% managed in a responsible way. The ocean is essential to...
Top 9 Wines to Have on Board Your Superyacht This Summer
Charter / 05.2021
Top 9 Wines to Have on Board Your Superyacht This Summer
Cheers to warmer weather and longer days spent out at sea. Although summer is synonymous with rosé wine, there are plenty of other refreshing wines to cool you down during the hotter months. In collaboration with Riviera Wine, we select the...
Charter during the iconic Formula 1 Grand Prix
Destination / 05.2021
Charter during the iconic Formula 1 Grand Prix
The Grand Prix held in the principality of Monte Carlo is one of the most glamorous and exciting tracks in the world. Catch the action with the ultimate charter experience and watch the race from the comfort of a superyacht. With incredible...