Our Sales and Charter teams will be delighted to welcome you on board the following vessels, exclusively with appointments only – list to be updated, stay tuned:
AT ANCHOR NEAR PORT HERCULES
- FLYING FOX (Lurssen 136m), the largest superyacht available for charter, will show her majesty during the Monaco Yacht Show 2019. At 136m length, her impressive and curvy design from Espen Oeino is standing out from the yachting industry, sublimated by her dove grey hull. Embarking the most impressive features you could imagine on board a yacht of this size, such as a 400sqm 2-floor Spa, a 12-metre transverse pool on Main deck, a Cinema or 11 cabins including a splendid Owner area, FLYING FOX is made for the most demanding and experienced charter guests. Her interior magnified by Mark Berryman is an ode to nature with the extensive use of bright wood and stone, giving her a special touch of refinement.
FLYING FOX is exclusively listed for charter with Imperial and will be available at anchor near Port Hercules. Visits strictly regulated
MONACO – PORT HERCULES
- AMADEA (Lurssen 106.10m), one of the most confidential superyacht project ever built at Lurssen shipyard will be displayed for the very first time during the Monaco Yacht Show 2019, entering the event as the largest yacht of the 2019 edition. With her striking and breathtaking design from the creative mind of Espen Oeino, and her generous interior drawn by Francois Zuretti, AMADEA is a call to estyablish new boundaries. Designed for spaces lovers with special features such as her 10-metre infinite pool, onboard Cinema, Spa area and a eight-cabin layout with a private Owner’s deck, AMADEA is for sure the superyacht not to be missed this year.
AMADEA is exclusively listed for sale with Imperial and will be displayed Quai Rainier III – berth D02, facing our booth. Visits strictly regulated
- GRACE (Amels 52.30m), iconic superyacht from the Amels Limited Editions series with an exterior design from Tim Heywood that has been the world’s best-selling 55-metre superyacht since 2007. The full displacement hull and her large volume of 649 GT provide high comfort with ocean-going performance to discover destinations all over the world, together with a modern design. Including a contemporary interior from Nuvolari Lenard enhanced by five luxurious cabins and large volumes on board, GRACE was never available for charter and she is offered in pristine condition for the very first time on the brokerage market. Surely a vessel that deserves more than an inspection.
GRACE is exclusively listed for sale with Imperial and will be displayed Jetee Lucciana – berth L02
- HOKULANI (Palmer Johnson 46m), the powerful hull No. 1 of the PJ150 series, is a wonder of her own: maintained in perfect condition by her professional and attentive crew since her launch in 2007, HOKULANI is certainly the best in class. No other PJ150 superyacht available on the market or similar yacht have had the upgrades, improvements or care that HOKULANI has had. Boasting an incredible champagne-gold hull color and comfortable exterior and decks by Nuvolari Lenard, HOKULANI is a fantastic vessel and an excellent option in her brokerage range to consider.
HOKULANI is exclusively listed for sale with Imperial and will be displayed Jetee Lucciana – berth L03
- RUSH (Mangusta 50m), part of the Mangusta 165′ range from Overmarine shipyard and hull n°5 of this series, RUSH is perhaps one of THE most iconic fast Mediterranean superyacht of her generation. Delivered in 2010 by Imperial who acted as Owner’s Representative and Build Supervisor during the whole construction, she is displayed in pristine condition and boasts aggressive and powerful lines designed by Overmarine and Stefano Righini, enhanced by 2 x MTU 16V engines producing 3,440kW each, for a total output of 6,880kW and a top speed exceeding 30 knots. Her masculine and impressive interior layout comprises of 5 luxurious cabins and a Spa/Massage area as key features to discover, she is one superyacht not to be missed!
RUSH is displayed jointly by Imperial and Edmiston on Quai de l’Hirondelle – berth H16
CAP D’AIL AREA
- LEGENDA (Mondomarine 41m) is a semi-displacement superyacht built at Mondomarine shipyard. Delivered in 2009 together with Imperial acting as Owner’s Representative and Build Supervisor, she is benefitting of important yearly upgrades with an important one achieved in 2016. The result on board is at the highest level any guests could expect from a superyacht of this size: from her dove grey hull absolutely elegant while cruising, to the modern and airy exterior and interior spaces on board, LEGENDA is a class of her own. Also available for charter, LEGENDA and her 5 versatile cabins is an excellent option for family journeys in Mediterranean, starting from EUR 135,000 / week (ex. VAT and APA).
Please find below main contacts during the Monaco Yacht Show 2019, for all Sales & Charter information and appointments on board our displayed.
For AMADEA and GRACE, please contact:
Head of Sales & Charter and Department
M +33 607 93 09 09
For RUSH, please contact:
Greg R. Thomas
M +33 640 61 78 40
For HOKULANI and LEGENDA, Sales requests, please contact:
M +33 640 61 55 30
For FLYING FOX and LEGENDA, Charter requests and appointments, please contact:
T +377 97 98 38 80