This is a routine event attended by all the industry. Not only for the yearly 120 extraordinary one-off superyachts on display (of which 40 new launches are unveiled in a worldwide debut), but mostly to celebrate the quintessence of the superyacht lifestyle. The Monaco Yacht Show 2018 will take place in the Principality on September, 26-29. Major rendezvous for the key players of the yachting industry, the Monaco Yacht Show traditionally launch the new nautical year. In 2018, Imperial is proud to display a remarkable fleet of superyachts available for sale and charter on the brand new Quai Chicane floating pontoon, perpendicular to the famous Quai des Etats-Unis.
Our Sales and Charter teams will be delighted to welcome you on board the following superyachts:
- RUSH (Mangusta 50m), part of the Mangusta 165′ range from Overmarine shipyard and hull n°5 of this series, RUSH is perhaps one of THE most iconic fast Mediterranean superyacht of her generation. Delivered in 2010 by Imperial who acted as Owner’s Representative and Build Supervisor during the whole construction, she is displayed in pristine condition and boasts aggressive and powerful lines designed by Overmarine and Stefano Righini, enhanced by 2 x MTU 16V engines producing 3,440kW each, for a total output of 6,880kW and a top speed exceeding 30 knots. Her masculine and impressive interior layout comprises of 5 luxurious cabins and a Spa/Massage area as key features to discover, she is one superyacht not to be missed! RUSH will be displayed on the new Quai Chicane floating pontoon, berth C18
- LADY ANASTASIA (Sensation Yachts 47m), delivered in 2001, was during her time the biggest superyacht ever delivered in the Australasia region. With major refits achieved in 2010 and 2018, and comprising of five generous cabins with generous volumes, LADY ANASTASIA is a superyacht of choice for connoisseurs. With exterior design by Ray Harvey and interior from the pen of Donald Starkey, we are proud to display an experienced vessel in immaculate condition. LADY ANASTASIA will be displayed on the new Quai Chicane floating pontoon, berth C19
- OKKO (Mondomarine 41m) is an all-aluminium tri-deck semi-displacement superyacht built at Mondomarine shipyard. Delivered in 2012 together with Imperial acting as Owner’s Representative and Build Supervisor, with styling by Giorgio Vafiadis who was inspired by a contemporary, yet timeless look that breathes luxury and comfort. With impressive exterior and interior volumes, certainly making her the best high volume 40m range superyacht available in the market, OKKO is offered in immaculate condition for viewings. Also available for charter as of summer 2018, OKKO and her 5 versatile cabins is an excellent option for family journeys in Mediterranean with immediate availabilities, starting from EUR 150,000 / week (ex. VAT and APA). OKKO will be displayed on the new Quai Chicane floating pontoon, berth C20
Your main contacts during the Monaco Yacht Show 2018:
- Sales information and appointments on board RUSH, LADY ANASTASIA and OKKO, please contact Greg R. Thomas, Sales Assistant: Greg Thomas T +33 640 61 78 40 E email@example.com
- Charter information and appointments on board OKKO, please contact Ekaterina Pavlova, Charter CA: Ekaterina Pavlova T +377 97 98 38 80 E firstname.lastname@example.org